Friday, October 19, 2012

Tinnitus: Ice Vest Test Result

I tried the ice vest and it did not relieve my tinnitus at all. However, it was worth a try. The ice vest certainly did not make my tinnitus worse. As I've often mentioned on this site, everyone's tinnitus is unique to that person because the cell damage causing the tinnitus is unique for each person. It is like two pianos that are out of tune, each one needs to be uniquely tuned up. Although an ice vest did not work for me, it may work for you. Conversely, although Scuba diving temporarily relieves my tinnitus for a few hours, it may not work for you.

rTMS treatment looks promising. I'm keeping an eye on that technology.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your blogs and information attracts me to come back again n again.
natural tinnitus remedy

Steven Lucas said...

Thanks for the encouragement.